Thursday, April 18, 2013

Where did my hair go?


If you have been following along, you'll notice that the luscious locks Austin came into the world with have started to thin.  At the moment he is a mix between Mo from the Three Stooges and Robin Hood's Friar Tuck. 

The creative apple didn't fall too far from the tree and this is what my dad wrote on the matter. 

Where Did My Hair Go?
by Grandpa 


Where is my hair?
Where did it go?
I saw it right there.
And now it's no mo'.

Is it on my pillow?
Or on my bed?
Did the wind blow,
And take it from my head?

I'd ask my Momma
And my Pop.
If they would  help
And make it stop.

Is it at Grandma's and Grandpa's?
Is it in a book?
Maybe they can find it,
If they look?

What is the cause?
What is the reason?
Is it from hiccups
Or too much sneezin'?

I don't know 'cause I'm just a baby.
Will it grow back? Will it? Maybe?
Ya know. I don't give a hoot.
'Cause even without it .
I'm so darn cute.